Malvasia Terre Siciliane Cantine Pellegrino IGT
- Malvasia Bianca
- Malvasia Liqueur wine IGP Terre Siciliane
- Sweet wine
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Province of Trapani
- Grape variety
- 100% Malvasia
- Pellic maceration for 10 hours, controlled fermentation and addition of neutral wine alcohol
- Aging of wine
- 6 months in the tank and 2 in the bottle
- 16,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Excellent with baked desserts and pastry in general
- 0,75 l.
- Golden, with amber reflections
- Intense with hints of ripe fruit
- Full-bodied and harmonic
"Anyone who has inherited or created a heritage carries with it the social responsibility of how to use it also for the needs of the territory, with the obligation to manage it in an entrepreneurial way."In the long history of the Pilgrim, the texture of the wine intersects with that of social commitment. A deep bond with the land of origin that is expressed in entrepreneurial activities, born and developed not only for the valorisation of wine, but also for that of the agricultural and natural resources that characterize it.
"We need to imagine a prosperous and prosperous future for the Sicily of wine, believe it and take care of the generous land to give life to the dream, perfecting it more and more"
An industrious rhythm marks the life of a land and its people, elevating the nobility of mind and perpetuating ancient peasant traditions. It is the rhythm that enlivens the hours, days, months and years in Marsala, in the western part of the island, theater of stories of peasants, women and men, immersed in the laborious work of the land.