Lumine 2018 Moscato d'Asti Sweet wine Ca 'D' Gal DOCG
- Moscato d'Asti Lumine
- Sweet wine
- Type of soil
- Tertiary, of marine sedimentation, hills with very friable soil of medium texture with higher percentages of limestone in the southern slopes, called 'sorì'
- System of cultivation
- Plant density
- Cold temperate, in addition to very cold winters, there are intermediate seasons with good rainfall
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- Starts after September 10th
- Yield per hectare
- 65 hl / ha yield lower than that allowed by the production disciplinary, aimed at increasing the quality
- In stainless steel autoclave with controlled temperatures between 16 ° 18 ° for a period of a few days for obtaining alcohol up to 5% vol. and also for the production of perlage. 50 days are useful for the complete development of the winemaking
- Serving temperature
- Wine that requires, for an optimal drink, to be served at a cold temperature 7 ° 9 °
- It goes well with desserts, can be an excellent aperitif or a different breakfast and snack, for those who do not like high alcohol levels
- 0,75 l.
- Harmonious, intriguing
In Valdivilla the years have seen our ideas and our strong passion grow together, together with what has now become our company. And in all this, memory has been for us the solid foundation on which to progress, through which to create over time the wine that truly represents our identity and our dreams.