Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne Astucciato
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier
- Champagne AOC
- Aging of wine
- Il vino è un assemblaggio di 6 anni di raccolta, una parte dei quali proviene dalla collezione di riserva di vino Louis Roederer, maturato in botti di rovere per diversi anni E 'invecchiato per tre anni in cantina e riposato per 6 mesi dopo la sboccatura a maturazione perfetta
- 12,50% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 9-11 °C
- Ottimo come aperitivo ma la straordinaria complessità e la grande eleganza lo rendono partcolarmente versatile e quindi adatto ad accompagnare non solo piatti a base di pesce e crostacei ma anche carni bianche salsate, quindi uno champagne da tutto pasto
- 0,75 l.
- Giallo paglierino
- Fresco di menta piperita e agrumi, in buona sintonia con le fragranze che ricordano la crosta del pane
- Buona la trama gustativa che si effonde in bocca, ricordando quanto prima percepito al naso, insieme ad una percepibile sensazione di acidità
One of the last wineries in the Champagne region of France is a property of the same family that founded it, back in 1776 in Reims, is that of Louis Roederer. The winery won its current name in 1883, when Louis Roederer himself inherited the company from his uncle, reshaping it in his image and likeness. While others bought the grapes, I focused everything on the work in the vineyard, buying the best vineyard plots, fully convinced that the quintessence of a great wine resided in the land, and consequently tracing its name to the fate of the Maison.
The winery boasts a property of almost 240 hectares, divided between the best cru of Champagne, located in the villages of Montagne di Reims, Côtes des Blancs, and the Valley of the Marne, from which come the ideals for its elegant and balanced wines. The two aspects, the family organization and the quality of the crus, the company to constantly improve the quality of the pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay grapes, always aiming for excellence in their products. The Louis Roederer winery is also famous for having invented the Cristal. Nicola I and Alessandro II, great lovers of the Maison and eager to receive a supply of Champagne in pure crystal bottles. The blend will quickly become the flag of the winery thanks to its finesse and elegance, contributing in this way to a similar that is the today's myth of Louis Roederer in the world.
Thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit of the family, the Louis Roederer, Brut, Rosé or Demi Sec champagne became the official supplier of many monarchies and many noble dynasties from around the world, building up the fame that it still preserves thanks to the three million replacement bottles every year, and thanks to the incomparable quality / price ratio that makes a proposal on time.