Lettere 2017 Penisola Sorrentina Cantine Federiciane DOC
- Peninsula Sorrentina doc
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- Medium / High Hill
- Type of soil
- Yield per hectare
- 90 ql/ha
- Fermentation at temperatureControlled with selected yeasts;refermentationIn autoclave to confer"The mouthpiece"Product characteristic
- 11,50% vol.
- Storage instructions
- Cellar temperature
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Recommended for typical dishesOf the Sorrento cuisine,Like the "Gnocchi allaSorrento ", but above allOn the "Neapolitan Pizza"
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red more or less intense
- Vinous, intense and fruity
- Sparkling, sapid, medium-bodied, clearly vinous, soft with a lovable vein and strong acidity
THE FUNDAMENTAL POINTS
Four generations of farmers mean a heritage of culture handed down and to be protected and enriched: the art of making wine, preserving the flavors, the places, the habits of ancient times.
It is not enough to protect, we must go further and apply in practice all that the research offers us to improve our work.
What you do makes sense if done with love. We improve our vineyards, we take care of our company, we dedicate ourselves to our customers with the conviction that what we do is good. Not only for us and for those who work with us but for the whole community to which we belong ..