3 People are currently looking at this page

Le Rive 2013 Suavia Garganega IGT

€22.10
Love95
Add to wishlist
Description
Le Rive Suavia is a soothing and velvety wine that is accompanied in a romantic dinner by the warmth and the light of a lit fireplace. Excellent companion also for reading and meditation. Full-bodied, structured and warm in color, unique, unique and inimitable.
Product Details
1520

Data sheet

Product
Le Rive
Classification
Bianco Veronese IGT
Denomination
IGT
Vintage
2013
Tipology
Vino bianco
Provenance
Italia
Production area
Veneto
Grape variety
Garganega
Type of harvest
Manual in cassettes
Yield per hectare
80 q.ls/ha
Bottles produced annually
130.000
Fermentation
In barriques for 30% and the remaining 70% in steel
Fermentazione Malolattica
Spontanea e totale
Aging of wine
12 months in the bottle
Filtration
Only membrane filtration before bottling
Alcohol
13,50% vol.
Total acidity
6,50 g./l.
Residual sugar
10 g./l.
pH
3,2
Dry extract
23,00 g./l.
Robert Parker
90+
Bibenda
5 bunch of grapes
Recommended glass
Wide goblet
How drink it
Allow the wine to breathe for at least 1 hour before serving
Recommended time to drink
Great to drink immediately but can also rest a few years before being consumed
Serving temperature
13-14 °C
Pairings
Great to combine with main courses based on white meat; ideal with risotto and smoked fish and meats. Excellent with seasoned and blue cheeses
Color
Intense yellow with golden reflections
Perfume
Tropical fruit, candied citrus fruit and spices (on all star anise and cardamom) combined with smoky notes of vanilla tobacco and incense
Flavor
Dense and elegant. Unmistakable minerality that gives impetus and freshness. Sapid finish. Great persistence
Manufacturer: Suavia

HISTORY AND COMPANY

The Suavia winery has a history that takes place between walls and vineyards where you can breathe an atmosphere of authentic love for wine. Located at a height of three hundred meters, in the hills of Verona of Soave, the winery enjoys colorful volcanic soils and has reached the fourth generation of highly specialized craft traditions. The name Suavia reflects the precious inheritance that has come down to the present day from the Middle Ages, being the ancient name of the small village situated between the vines and olive trees of the Soave area, where the family settled in 1800. From 2001, under the father's guide, the four sisters of the Tessari family, Arianna, Meri, Valentina and Alessandra, who grew up among the vineyards, started an adventure focused on the quality and uniqueness of the white grapes of Trebbiano and Garganega, dedicating themselves to them with a passion and, at the same time, with a devotion to the teachings acquired in the family. These vines have been growing in the Soave area for centuries and in recent years have been extensively studied by the winery in collaboration with the University of Milan: they embody a profession that was carried out with the heart and hands of the family, going back to generation of the grandparents of the four sisters. At the base of the success of Suavia wines there is the symbiosis between the work of man, of women, and the work of nature, whose events are fundamental for wine production. For example, the phases of the moon are carefully followed, as are the snowfalls to avoid unnecessary grape and soil treatments. The wines of the Suavia cellar are the result of outdoor days of hard work and nights of celebration and peace: each year they are embellished with characteristics that are never the same, but their character is unmistakable and represents a spirit full of passion and a terroir ancient and unique in the world.

Order it before 5 hours and 16 minutes and receive it tomorrow with Corriere GLS

Brand:
10 other products in the same category:

Menu

Share

Settings

Click for more products.
No produts were found.

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in