Lagrein Riserva Taber 2015 Cantina Bolzano DOC
- Lagrein Riserva Taber
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Harvest Time
- Classic red fermentation maturation of one year in barrique
- Aging of wine
- 6 months in bottle
- 13,50% vol.
- Dry extract
- 3,0 g/l
- With meats, cured meats and aged cheeses Ideal with braised beef with Cabernet
- 0,75 l.
- Rubino compatto, prorompente
- Berries with black berries, eucalyptus and licorice
- Long, beautiful spicy and toasted trail
Since the foundation in 2001, as a traditional Alto Adige wine cellar, we are committed to producing quality wines with a regional character. We offer our customers a wide range of award-winning and first-rate wines. Thanks to modern procedures, technical know-how, ten-year trials for wine refining and a great love for the product, we aim to satisfy the highest quality standards and to create extraordinary, unique and unmistakable nectars. With a lot of passion and dedication we create wines that are rich in nuances, peculiar and modern, that never make us forget their origin.