Lagrein Riserva Vigna Castel Ringberg 2014 Elena Walch Alto Adige DOC
A magnificent example of the greatest potential of the most elegant of the native South Tyrolean vines, from grapes coming from an area with a very high vocation.
- Lagrein Riserva Castel Ringberg
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Typical fermentation in red, with long maceration on the skins (about 20 days) in steel with the following malolactic fermentation Following 24 months of maturation in French Barrique Bottling and long rest in the bottle
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- Excellent with game and game, red meats and aged cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Intense garnet red
- Dense and concentrated bouquet with aromas of dense and sumptuous small black berries of forest and hints of chocolate and spices
- Excellent balance between sweet and fluffy fruit and tannins