Lagrein Dunkel 2015 Bottega Vinai Cavit
Lagrein Dunkel by Bottega Vinai Cavit is a red wine produced in Trentino Alto Adige. It has a very intense ruby red color and strong aromas of wild berries. A wine of great structure that presents a perfect balance between tannins and acidity that makes it soft and velvety with very persistent taste sensations
- Lagrein Dunkel Bottega Vinai
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Production area (municipality)
- Foothill areas better exposed the Adige Valley and the Vallagarina on alluvial fans of Besenello
- Grape variety
- 100% Lagrein in purezza
- Hot appetizers, pasta dishes with meat sauce, chicken cacciatore
- 0,75 l.
- Intense ruby red
- Strong hints of berries and vanilla
- Structured wine has a perfect balance of tannins and acidity that makes it soft and velvety with a very persistent taste sensations
Cavit is the acronym of Cantina viticoltori del Trentino. It is a cooperative that unites 11 social wineries for a total of 4500 wine growers. The history of Cavit began in 1950 when some growers in the area north of Trento, fully aware of the uniqueness of their products and with the aim of making the most of them, decided to create a consortium. This consortium was open and aimed at Trentino winemakers and had the task of supporting all stages of winemaking. After a few years the consortium also began to deal with the purely commercial aspect and was equipped with its own cellar to fulfill the requests of its associates. The current site is located in Ravina di Trento and today has an extension of 80 thousand square meters. The task of the winery today is still to support the associated wineries, checking and selecting the grapes for wine production.