Lacrima di Morro d'Alba 2011 Lucchetti DOC
- Lacrima di Morro d'Alba
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 100% Lacrima
- Type of soil
- Di medio impasto tendente all'argilloso
- Harvest Time
- A maturazione fisiologica avvenuta
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Aging of wine
- Breve affinamento in bottiglia
- 13,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- 0,75 l.
- Rosso porpora con riflessi violacei
- Pieno, fragrante, di confettura di lampone
- Freco, morbido, armonico, fruttato e persistente
Babbo Armando was a sharecropper and above all an expert graft. An old man from the village had taught him this trade, continuing the tradition handed down from generation to generation. Then it was really an art, fruit trees, mulberry trees were grafted and in March and April the grapevines were also grafted and everyone called him when they needed. It had to be learned from my father ... 90% of the Lacrima vines planted were grafted by him. She was very skilled and precise and this passion from the fields also took her to the cellar. "My world is all here" he said "around this family, this land and the smells of this winery".