Kabir 2013 Moscato di Pantelleria Donnafugata DOP
- Kabir Moscato di Pantelleria
- Moscato di Pantelleria DOP
- Sweet wine
- Type of soil
- Volcanic, rich in minerals
- Plant density
- 2500 ceppi/ha
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- Prima met
- Yield per hectare
- 50 q.ls/ha
- The very ripe grapes are harvested, with the unmistakable golden color, which are subjected to soft pressing and vinified in steel. The must ferments at a controlled temperature.
- Aging of wine
- At least 4 months in bottle before marketing
- 12,50% vol.
- From the Arab 'Il Grande', so baptized because in the shadow of the much more powerful Ben Ryè, this delicate Moscato continues to surprise and enchant this natural sweet wine that has managed in recent years to re-propose its strong points
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Its characteristics make it perfect with tasty cheeses, white fruit tarts, fruit salads and baked cakes with citrus peel To try on bottarga, smoked but not marinated fish Goat cheeses, even slightly flavored
- 0,75 l.
- Intense red with purple reflections
- An abundance of aromas of red fruit like plum, ripe blackberries, typical of Nero d'Avola of Western Sicily, fused with aromas of cocoa and almost of Sacher cake The wood perfectly integrated until it disappears
- Tannic softness and roundness
The essence of Donnafugata
We want to offer the world wines that stand out for their pleasantness and complexity, wines capable of convincing and making those who taste them happy. We want to represent the excellence of Made in Italy, the dialogue between art, wine and sustainability.
What do we do
Donnafugata is tailoring. We produce a range of eclectic and coherent wines with respect for the environment. Representative wines of an innovative Sicily.
Why choose us
Those who choose our wines will have the certainty of tasting a high quality, sustainable and memorable Italian product. It can be won over by the beauty of the labels, the reliability of the brand and the passion that sets us apart.
He will enter the world and the colors of Donnafugata.
Donnafugata was born in Sicily from the initiative of a family that with great passion innovated the style and perception of Sicilian wine in the world.
The name Donnafugata refers to the novel by Tomasi di Lampedusa the Leopard. A name that means "woman on the run" and refers to the story of a queen who found refuge in that part of Sicily where the company vineyards are today. A story that inspired the company logo: the image of a woman's head with hair in the wind that stands out on every bottle.