Inzolia 2018 Tenute Orestiadi Molino a Vento IGT
Inzolia by Molino a Vento - Tenute Orestadi has an exceptional quality / price ratio. It is a straw-colored wine, with a bouquet of tropical fruits and a fresh and elegant taste. Excellent with busiate scampi and red prawn from Mazara, marinara risotto, grilled swordfish, fried shellfish, clam chowder, tartare tuna, grouper in salt crust
- Inzolia Sicilian Territories IGT
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Belice valley
- Grape variety
- 200 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Relatively deep alluvial based soils of medium texture with a mix of limestone and sand. Dark soils with a good content of organic matte
- System of cultivation
- Guyot - Controspalliera
- Plant density
- 4.200 plants/ha
- Yield per hectare
- 120 q.li/ha
- The results of a selection of Inzolia grapes softly-pressed and fermented at a controlled temperature in stainless steel. Aging in stainless steel tanks for 3 months and 2 months in bottled before release
- 12,50% vol.
- Excellent with busiate scampi and red shrimp of Mazara, risotto to the sailor, grilled sword fish, crustacean fry, clam soup, tuna tartar, salt crust grouper
- 0,75 l.
- The intense and elegant aromas range from fruity (apples) to floral (acacia) and more complex scents of a salty or mineral (flint) cast
- A structured, mouth-filling flavor that is fresh and sapid. Lingering finish
Between the gentle hills that open onto the Belice Valley and fade off towards the sea of the ancient Selinunte extend the vineyards of Tenute Orestiadi. In these lands, marked by deep impressions, in the aftermath of an earthquake that completely obliterated lives, identity and places, we cultivate with care and attention the vineyards in the places that once belonged to our ancestors. Tenute Orestiadi is an ancient name that evokes distant myths and legends, that in fact amidst these lands found life thanks to Aeschylus, that more than twenty centuries ago wrote and brought to the stage the legend of ORESTES and of the ORESTIADI.
In the heart of the Valle del Belice, at Gibellina, where fragrances and colours of the Mediterranean intermingle with the myth of art, we carefully cultivate our vineyards. Within our company we take care of the vineyards as if they were important actors in an extremely authentic play created by a single director, Nature. We see the vine as a living being with which man must share, interact and grow with passion and sacrifice in order to produce wines of intensity, with immense character and great personality, unique expression of our land, Sicily.
Newly built, the winery is located on the hill that dominates Gibellina. Constructed according to the ancient standards of the old Sicilian fortified courtyards, it hosts modern processing technologies for the vinification and storage of wine. Our wines reflect a perfect marriage between the tradition of Sicilian wine-making and innovation achieved through modern vinification systems and high-tech machinery.