Incontro al Circeo 2010 Cantina Sant'Andrea DOC
Incontro al Circeo of Cantina Sant'Andrea is a red DOC wine produced in Lazio of great structure and strong character
- Incontro al Circeo
- Circeo Rosso DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 85% Merlot, 15% Sangiovese
- 450 mt s.l.
- Type of soil
- Mostly sandy, typical of the Circeo DOC
- System of cultivation
- Spin a tent
- Plant density
- From 2500 to 5000 plants / ha
- Harvest Time
- Second and third decade of September, selection of grapes and manual harvesting
- Yield per hectare
- Approx 90 quintals per hectare, max 70% wine yield
- First year of production
- Maceration takes place in special wine-makers to obtain a selective extraction of the polyphenolic complexes. The duration of maceration can vary depending on the quality
- 13,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- Meat, roast, grilled or grilled meat dishes, but also dishes based on furred and feathered game, first courses with meat sauces and medium-aged cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Intense ruby red
- Characteristic, at times wild, complex, emerges fruit with ripe red pulp, wild berry jam, marasca cherry and light spicy notes
- Dry, well-structured, full, harmonious and softly tannic
THE HISTORY AND THE COMPANY
Our roots are in the earth, they are our heritage, our passion, our work. They remind us of the exciting story of us Pandolfo, started in Pantelleria, continued in Tunisia and then here in Terracina. Over the years, and with a lot of work, we have become a company. With method, tenacity and passion we have given life to that dream that began in the mid-nineteenth century, and today we produce the wines we have always wanted. That is why they continue to be rewarded: because first of all, they pass our scrupulous judgment. We have changed, we have grown, we have remained ourselves. We have remained farmers and producers who are attentive and close to the customer. Even today, according to tradition and the rule desired by great-grandfather Andrea, every evening we continue to write the diary of our working day with the same precision and dedication as always to learn, to study, to reflect and for generations to come.
Our future: Sant’Andrea.
We want to improve ourselves, day after day, just like good wine, which is refined day by day, working on new challenges, proud and strong with the results already obtained, but never completely satisfied.