Il Repertorio 2017 Aglianico del Vulture Cantine del Notaio DOC
The Directory , Aglianico del Vulture D.O.C. , Made from grapes harvested in the second half of October and fermented with maceration of about 15 days . Matures in French oak barrels of second and third step , in the ancient caves of volcanic tuff . The Repertory soft and balanced after just one month of the bottle. And ' characterized by an aromatic freshness where are hints of cherry and sour cherry and a long and spicy.
- Aglianico of Vulture DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Aglianico del Vulture
- Type of harvest
- Cassette Manual
- Harvest Time
- Second/third decade of October
- Maturation in natural caves of volcanic tufa, in French oak carats or tonneaux, for a period of at least 12 months
- Maceration of about 10 days and controlled wine-making in stainless steel and responds to a more "traditional" type and model of wine and wine typology
- 14,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- Great with red meat roasts and game-based preparations
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with garnet reflections, bright and impenetrable
- It has an elegant nose that resembles marasca and ripe plum, accompanied by spicy hints and licorice root
- In the mouth is rich, full, well balanced, with clear cherry notes, a slightly spiced marasca finish and a pleasant tannicism that is typical of traditional vine and processing
The passion for viticulture is ancient in the Giuratrabocchetti family and has been handed down for generations. It is from this tradition that the Cantine del Notaio company was born in 1998, when Gerardo Giuratrabocchetti, a graduate in Agricultural Sciences, took up the challenge, with his wife Marcella, of enhancing Aglianico del Vulture cultivated in their own vineyards, combining tradition , innovation, history and culture of the territory. With Professor Luigi Moio, full professor of Oenology at the University of Naples "Federico II", the research on the oenological potential of this vine is deepened, the most important in Southern Italy, austere and generous at the same time and capable of giving wines with extraordinary personality