Il Preliminare 2018 Cantine del Notaio IGT
Il Preliminare by Cantine del Notaio is of straw yellow, crystalline. The nose offers eye-catching almond scents and exotic fresh fruit: pineapple and mango. The taste is distinguished by the remarkable flavor and the pleasant freshness accompanied by a carpet of mild fruity and green notes.
- Basilicata IGT
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Type of harvest
- Cassette Manual
- Harvest Time
- Second half of August
- Maturation in bottle for at least two months
- Fermentation in controlled temperature steel
- 13,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 12 °C
- Perfect on fish dishes in general Particularly indicated, with sea crustaceans, aperitifs, crustaceans and freshwater fish
- 0,75 l.
- Crystalline straw yellow
- The nose comes with attractive almond scents and exotic fresh fruit: pineapple, mango and papaya
- It is distinguished by the strong flavor and the pleasant freshness accompanied by a carpet of mild fruity and green notes
The passion for viticulture is ancient in the Giuratrabocchetti family and has been handed down for generations. It is from this tradition that the Cantine del Notaio company was born in 1998, when Gerardo Giuratrabocchetti, a graduate in Agricultural Sciences, took up the challenge, with his wife Marcella, of enhancing Aglianico del Vulture cultivated in their own vineyards, combining tradition , innovation, history and culture of the territory. With Professor Luigi Moio, full professor of Oenology at the University of Naples "Federico II", the research on the oenological potential of this vine is deepened, the most important in Southern Italy, austere and generous at the same time and capable of giving wines with extraordinary personality