Il Bruciato Bolgheri DOC 2017 Tenuta Guado al Tasso
- Il Bruciato
- Bolgheri DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Harvest Time
- Beginning of September until the first decade of October
- Selected grapes come from a rose of vineyards extending for about 80 hectares and expressing the typical characteristics of the territory of Bolgheri. Fermentation and maceration were carried out in thermally conditioned stainless steel tanks for a period of about 10-15 days at a temperature of 28-30 ° C. A portion of the Merlot and Syrah steaks were kept at lower fermentation temperatures to retain the most varietal aromas. Malolactic fermentation took place partially in barriques and partly in stainless steel tanks, and ended by the end of the year for all varieties. Subsequently the wine was poured and then placed in barriques where it rested for another 7 months, after which bottling was done. It was followed by a 4-month bottle aging
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- 14,00% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Intense ruby red
- Attractive and complex with notes of small red fruits, sweet spices and toasted coffee
- Corpsy, round and with great harmony and pleasantness
HISTORY AND COMPANY
The Tenuta Guado al Tasso is one of the properties of the Antinori family, the essential name of the great Italian wine. The estate is located in the Maremma, in a splendid area of lush hills, with over 300 hectares of vineyards, ranging from the area of Bolgheri up to the coasts of the Tyrrhenian Sea. The beauty of the area is reflected in the bottles of Guado al Tasso: initially dedicated to the production of white and rosé wines, it has then become famous for high quality red wines, the famous "Supertuscan". Tenuta Guado al Tasso is one of the most important names in this category, thanks to bottles of exceptional quality, capable of interpreting the best features of the territory very well. The guarantee of the Antinori name completes the profile of this winery, able to satisfy the palate of many wine lovers. With the Maremma in the heart, the Guado al Tasso estate will be able to brighten up your evenings.