Ice Imperial Rosè Champagne Moet & Chandon
Ice Imperial Rosé by Moet & Chandon is a champagne with a pink color, with a delicate and fragrant olfactory bouquet. The taste is mineral and balanced, and is excellent to combine with finger food or to be enjoyed as an aperitif
- Ice Imperial Rosé
- Grape variety
- Pinot noir 50%, pinot meunier 30%, chardonnay 20%
- 3,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 6-8 °C
- Excellent when paired with finger food, to be enjoyed during an aperitif with friends or colleagues
- Rosé with reflections tending to powder
- Delicate and fragrant bouquet, which recalls raspberry and wild strawberry
- Pleasantly mineral, balanced and with a long finish. Good body and excellent softness.