Ice Imperial Rosè Champagne Moet & Chandon
Ice Imperial Rosé by Moet & Chandon is a champagne with a pink color, with a delicate and fragrant olfactory bouquet. The taste is mineral and balanced, and is excellent to combine with finger food or to be enjoyed as an aperitif
- Ice Imperial Rosé
- Grape variety
- Pinot noir 50%, pinot meunier 30%, chardonnay 20%
- Serving temperature
- 6-8 °C
- Excellent when paired with finger food, to be enjoyed during an aperitif with friends or colleagues
- Rosé with reflections tending to powder
- Delicate and fragrant bouquet, which recalls raspberry and wild strawberry
- Pleasantly mineral, balanced and with a long finish. Good body and excellent softness.
DISCOVER MOËT & CHANDON
Give yourself moments of success and glamor to celebrate your achievements with generosity and greatness: this, in essence, is our mission.
Moët is the emblem of success and glamor since 1743, the year in which La Maison was founded by Claude Moët. These are the values we share and it is in the name of these values that the grandson of the founder, Jean-Rémy Moët, wanted to share our champagne with the world. A man endowed with a strong sense of success and great charisma: it is to him that we owe the most beloved champagne fame in the world. Find out who we are, discover our vineyards and our values. Discover our dedication in the art of creating refined champagne, which are distinguished by charisma and class.