Hebo 2017 Rosso Petra IGT
Hebo by Petra is an IGT red wine produced in Tuscany. In the name, the wine refers to the historical roots of Suvereto, Hebo was in fact the name of an Etruscan settlement of ancient origin. It is produced starting from the Cabernet Sauvignon vine combined with Merlot and Sangiovese. Also the production method is strictly aimed at defending the territorial connotation. The Hebo wine has a ruby red color and a fresh and fruity taste
- Tuscany Red IGT
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot e Sangiovese
- Made with indigenous yeasts
- It is carried in tanks at controlled temperature
- Aging of wine
- 6 months in bottle
- 14,00% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Bright Ruby
- Fresh smells of bitterness, violets, blueberries, peonies, mineral wraps and shades of Mediterranean scrub
- Fresh, salty, slender body, pleasantly fruity, thin in soft dress and calibrated and gentle tannins
Petra, as a Latin stone, is born from the commitment and passion for the wine of Francesca and Vittorio Moretti. The cellar is located in the ancient village of Suvereto, on the hilly hills of the Val di Cornia, near the Tyrrhenian Sea, in the beautiful setting of the Mediterranean scrub. The symbol of the company is the cellar architecture, also represented by the logo; The original geometrical texture of the structure, designed by architect Mario Botta, highlights the measure, beauty and depth of the hill country of Suvereto. The production cycle of Petra combines modernity and tradition, giving birth to wines that preserve the soul of the Tuscan Maremma.