Gragnano 2018 Cantine Federiciane DOC
- Gragnano Penisola Sorrentina DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- Piedirosso, Sciascinoso, Aglianico
- Medium-High Hill
- Type of soil
- Yield per hectare
- 90 ql/ha
- Fermentation at temperatureControlled with selected yeasts. refermentationIn autoclave to confer"The mouthpiece"Product characteristic
- 11,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- Room temperature
- She marries very well with her Roast meat, accompanies nuts and dried fruit. In addition, in the Neapolitan culinary tradition, it is the ideal combination for pizza
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red more or less intense
- Vinous, intense and fruity
- Sparkling, savory. Medium body, clearly vinous, soft with a lovable vein
THE FUNDAMENTAL POINTS
Four generations of farmers mean a heritage of culture handed down and to be protected and enriched: the art of making wine, preserving the flavors, the places, the habits of ancient times.
It is not enough to protect, we must go further and apply in practice all that the research offers us to improve our work.
What you do makes sense if done with love. We improve our vineyards, we take care of our company, we dedicate ourselves to our customers with the conviction that what we do is good. Not only for us and for those who work with us but for the whole community to which we belong ..