Gioviano 2014 Aglianico Irpinia Il Cancelliere DOC
Gioviano by Il Cancelliere is an Aglianico Irpinia DOC. It has a warm ruby red color and a fragrance of pulpy fruit. The taste is soft, with an elegant and harmonious tannin
- Gioviano Aglianico Irpinia
- Irpinia DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Type of soil
- Clayey, calcareous
- System of cultivation
- Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Yield per hectare
- 60 q.ls/ha
- Crushing, alcoholic fermentation, 20-day maceration at an uncontrolled temperature, manual pressing
- Aging of wine
- In 3rd and 4th passage wood for 12 months and at least 4 months in the bottle The wine is not subject to any filtration and no fining and has an excellent consistency
- 14,00% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Warm and impenetrable ruby red
- Hints of black cherry, blackberry, pulpy and crunchy fruit, savory and elegant
- Soft and balanced by a very elegant tannin with the right sapidity and excellent body at the same time. Fine and harmonious an excellent wine
From the gentle slopes of the hills, where the sun ripens the grapes that weigh on the rows, to the large oak barrels, our wine is processed according to ancient traditions linked to the most lively techniques of our peasant culture. The working in the vineyards takes care of the grapes and the winemaking process transforms the fruit of our land so that the wine is an expression of our territory. And finally, the right times of waiting and infinite attention precede the pleasure and judgment of those who drink the intense ruby of its color. The moment of that pleasure is preceded by our work and our peasant wisdom. In communicating this philosophy we have stolen from Galileo an unforgettable metaphor, the water that steals light from the sun and falls in love by blushing.