Selida Gewurztraminer 2019 Cantina Tramin Südtirol – Alto Adige DOC
Selida di Cantina Tramin è un 100% Gewurztraminer prodotto in Alto Adige. Si presenta con un colore giallo paglierino; il profumo è bello, esotico. Al palato si apprezza la sua intensa aromaticità, l'armonia, la freschezza e la buona persistenza
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Grape variety
- 300-450 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Calcareous, clayey and gravel shape
- Yield per hectare
- 55 hl/ha
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Non svolta
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- This wine goes well with fish, white meat pies and savory
- 0,75 l.
- Reddish yellow with green hues
- Elegant and intense aroma of rose petals, cloves and muscat, spices and oriental fruits
- Rich but balanced, silky, mineral and structured
Cantina Tramin is a reality that sums up all the typical characteristics of its own land: the enchantment of nature and its multi-sensory suggestions, the creative and productive precision towards a constant quality, the ability to create a system and to cooperate. Among the social wineries of the oldest tradition of South Tyrol, it is located in Termeno on the Wine Route. Owners of the winery are 300 wine-growing peasants who work the land in the micro-zones of Termeno, Ora, Egna and Montagna over a total area of about 260 hectares, the cradle of the Gewürztraminer grape, a real flag of these places. The cellar produces an average of 1.8 million bottles each year, 75% of which is destined for the domestic market, and the remaining 25% for foreign markets. Total turnover exceeds 10 million euros.