Gewurztraminer 2018 Cantina Produttori Bolzano
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Grape variety
- 400-600 meters s.l.
- Harvest Time
- From late September to early October
- Short maceration, soft pressing, fermentation at controlled temperature in steel
- Serving temperature
- 11-13 °C
- Crustaceans, spicy dishes of Asian cuisine, fresh cheeses and seasoned seeds
- 0,75 l.
- Intense straw yellow with golden reflections
- Aromatic, rose, lychee, grapefruit, lime, light orange peel, cloves and cinnamon
- Full, complex, soft, with good freshness
Since the foundation in 2001, as a traditional Alto Adige wine cellar, we are committed to producing quality wines with a regional character. We offer our customers a wide range of award-winning and first-rate wines. Thanks to modern procedures, technical know-how, ten-year trials for wine refining and a great love for the product, we aim to satisfy the highest quality standards and to create extraordinary, unique and unmistakable nectars. With a lot of passion and dedication we create wines that are rich in nuances, peculiar and modern, that never make us forget their origin.