Garda Rosè Brut Famiglia Olivini Metodo Classico DOC
Garda Rosè from Famiglia Olivini is a sparkling wine obtained from rosé vinification of claret classic Garda grapes with particular attention given to the percentage of its component varieties and at the time of harvest. After a break on the lees in the bottle for at least 24 months, the wine has a light pink color, floral on the nose with a considerable gustatory thickness.
- Garda Rosè
- Sparkling wine
- Grape variety
- Type of harvest
- Cassette Manual
- Yield per hectare
- 90-100 q.ls
- Bottling and subsequent storage on yeasts for a period of at least 24 months. Manual opening by bottleneck freezing and liquer dosing
- Soft grape pressing, alcoholic fermentation operated by selected yeasts at controlled temperature
- Ideal as an aperitif, it goes well with all the fish dishes, pleasing with the crumbs of scampi
- 0,75 l.
- Discharged Rosé
- Intense ethereal of rose and honey
- Full, fresh and full bodied