Galatrona 2016 Val D'Arno Di Sopra Petrolo DOC
Acquired from Merlot grapes in purity, Galatrona by Petrolo is one of the wines of the company that has gained in the years the greatest awards. Featuring a large tasting structure and a wide variety of aromas, the Galatrona is the eye-catching flower of Petrolo's winery
- Val d'Arno di Sopra DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 300 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Medium dough rich in clay with galestro, alberese and sandstone
- System of cultivation
- Cordon spurred
- Type of harvest
- Cassette Manual
- First year of production
- Maturation in French oak barriques, for a thirdnew, for about 18 o'clock. Constants Batonnage of fine lees for the first 6 months
- Natural with native yeast inconcrete tanks. Frequent but delicate manual replacements.The maceration of the skins extends beyond 15 days
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- 13,50% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red cargo
- Senses of worms and more, cherries and raspberries, vanilla, leather, toast and nuts
- Intense and elegant, with great structure and complexitywith acidity, fruit and tannins in a pleasant balance
Welcome to a land of vineyards of ancient tradition that even dates back to the Roman Empire, a land in which viticulture, art and culture are inextricably intertwined, "land of wine" according to the name that countless generations of winemakers have unanimously conferred on South Tyrol. For almost a century, viticulture has been part of our family's history and the enthusiasm for wine is also deeply rooted in the heart of our third generation. I love and live my environment where culture and nature intertwine, tradition and innovation, respect for the past and just consideration for future prospects.