Fichimori 2018 Negroamaro Tormaresca Puglia
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Negroamaro con una piccola aggiunta di Syrah
- Type of harvest
- Macerazione prefermentativa a freddo (5 °C) protratta per 5 giorni, tale da estrarre gli aromi varietali, il colore e le componenti polifenoliche più morbide. Segue la svinatura e la fermentazione senza bucce a 18 °C
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- 0,75 l.
- Rosso rubino tendente al violaceo
- Aroma di marasca, melograno, con leggere note floreali di rosa
- Ingresso morbido, sapido, acidit
The Apulian Antinori estate is born from the awareness of the enormous qualitative potential that the areas of Castel del Monte and Salento can express. In fact, since 1998, the production philosophy of Tormaresca has been based on the most total quality of its products in relation to the traditions of the territory. The majority of the vineyards of which the company is made is cultivated with those that are the most typical varieties of the area, some of which even date back to the civilization of Magna Graecia: the primitive, the negroamaro, the fiano, the aglianico and the black slut. Tormaresca consists of two estates located in the two most important production centers of Puglia, in the two areas most suited to wine production in the region: Tenuta Bocca di Lupo in the Castel del Monte area, immersed in the wild Murgia of Bari, and Masseria Maìme in the production area del Salento, the beating heart of the region. It is here that intense and elegant wines are born, in the best Apulian tradition and in the most classic Antinori style.