Falò 2019 Lungarotti Vino Rosso Novello Umbria IGT
Novello with all the characteristics that come from its particular winemaking: bright red purple with purple notes, young scent that recalls the fragrance of freshly harvested grapes and smells of strawberry and black cherry; The taste is fresh, lively with well-balanced acidity and passionate and pleasant tannins that make it pleasantly soft.
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Chartered maceration (this is an intracellular alcoholic fermentation in a saturated carbon dioxide environment and therefore free from oxygen)
- The grapes are subjected to carbonated maceration of 70% and vinified separately
- Serving temperature
- Ambient or fresh temperature
- Excellent with all season dishes where light and fragrant wine is required; Perfect with roasted chestnuts and grilled food
- 0,75 l.
- Bright purple red with violet notes
- Young man who recalls the fragrance of freshly harvested grapes and smells of strawberry and black cherry
- Fresh, lively with well-balanced acidity and passionate and pleasant tannins that make it pleasantly soft
The Cantine Lungarotti is a wine production house that has its center of activity in Umbria, between Torgiano and Montefalco. The company was born in Torgiano in 1962 on the initiative of Giorgio Lungarotti, an agricultural entrepreneur who, consistently with the most innovative winemaking trends of the time, works to enhance local vines, in some cases recovering those that disappeared following the phylloxera epidemic of the late nineteenth century, in others introducing new species and experimenting with new production systems in the vineyard as in the cellar. After the first awards (the attribution of the DOC mark dates back to 1968, first for Umbria and fifth in Italy, for the Rosso and Bianco di Torgiano and in 1990 the DOCG for the Torgiano rosso riserva), the Cantine Lungarotti is open to the international market. They are also distinguished by an important cultural investment that results in the establishment in Torgiano of a museum center consisting of the Wine Museum and the Olive and Oil Museum, both managed by a foundation dedicated to research and the enhancement of the culture of wine in Italy. In recent years, Cantine Lungarotti has expanded its field of action with the plant in Montefalco of a winery dedicated to the vinification of the local Rosso and Sagrantino.