Falanghina 2018 Cantine Federiciane Campi Flegrei DOP
Falanghina Campi Flegrei by Cantine Federiciane is a wine produced in the Campi Flegrei area of Campania. It has a more or less intense straw yellow color; has a delicately winy fragrance and has a harmonious and fruity flavor. It is refined with the technique of sur lies. It is excellent to accompany dishes based on fish or simply as an aperitif.
- Falanghina Campi Flegrei
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Type of soil
- Fermentation at controlled temperature on selected levels
- Also excellent as an aperitif, it goes well with fish dishes typical of Neapolitan cuisine
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow more or less intense with greenish reflections bouquet
- Delicately vinous, characteristic fruity aroma, harmonious, soft taste
- Delicate, with the right balance Final of average duration
THE FUNDAMENTAL POINTS
Four generations of farmers mean a heritage of culture handed down and to be protected and enriched: the art of making wine, preserving the flavors, the places, the habits of ancient times.
It is not enough to protect, we must go further and apply in practice all that the research offers us to improve our work.
What you do makes sense if done with love. We improve our vineyards, we take care of our company, we dedicate ourselves to our customers with the conviction that what we do is good. Not only for us and for those who work with us but for the whole community to which we belong ..