Doppio Erre Di Franciacorta Brut Derbusco Cives
"Doppio Erre" (Double R ) means this is due to the recently degraded degeneration, in the sense that degorgement (or the final phase of the Franciacorta method production) after long months of refinement is deliberately delayed and that the bottles are delivered slightly degraded (as indicated on the label) To ensure maximum freshness. Made with 100% chardonnay grapes, using only the first crushing flower.
- Derbusco Cives
- Franciacorta Brut
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- Produced with 100% chardonnay grapes, using only the first pressing flower, a portion of the basic wine is refined in wood. The wine evolves for 30 months in contact with yeasts
- 12,50% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Intense strawberry with various verdoline reminiscences
- Very fine and persistent
- Intense, fine and very articulated, with a range of sensations in which over notes of yeast are recognized notes of ripe fruit (apple, pear, peach), flowers and a touch of vanilla
- Full, concentrated, with bubbles not too invasive on the palate, soft and delicious ultimate aftertaste
Erbusco is to Franciacorta as Epernay is to Champagne. In other words, Erbusco is the moral "capital" of Franciacorta, both for being the epicenter of the region and, above all, because the best vineyards for the production of Franciacorta DOCG are located on the morainic hills of this municipality. Strengthened by this primacy, a group of friends in autumn 2004 decided to give life to a new wine-making reality, centered exclusively on Erbusco. The name Derbusco Cives, "citizens of Erbusco", refers to a sixteenth-century spelling in the name of the city which in turn descends from the Longobard "der busche" which means wood. A young company with the desire to make quality without compromise (therefore producing a limited number of bottles), which in every phase of the production chain uses ancestral methods to create a high quality product, with attention to every detail.