Devon 2018 Greco di Tufo Cantine Antonio Caggiano DOCG
Devon by Cantine Antonio Caggiano is a Greco di Tufo DOCG produced in Irpinia. It has a bright yellow color and a warm and exotic olfactory bouquet. The flavor is aromatic, engaging and very delicate.
- Greco di Tufo
- Greco di Tufo Irpinia DOCG
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Type of soil
- Calcareous clay
- System of cultivation
- Spurred cordon
- Harvest Time
- Third decade of October Manual collection
- Yield per hectare
- 65 ql per hectare with 1,85 Kg for manual planting
- The grapes harvested at the time of their complete maturation are pressed and the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures for a period of 2 months
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- 0,75 l.
- Bright yellow
- Aromas of exotic fruit, peach flowers and almond blossoms
- Aromatic, very engaging, delicate
In 1990, the construction of the cellars born a bit as a game, a bit of a bet from an idea by Antonio Caggiano, is started, not only to find scents and flavors vanished in the reality of Taurasi wine, but also to create a small museum of peasant culture. Built according to modern technical criteria and ancient aesthetic taste, the visitor accesses it through environments that let imagine a mysterious underground world, between walls of large boulders, arches and vaulted ceilings.