Abbazia Cuvèe Prestige Vino Spumante Extra Dry
Cuvèe Prestige Extra Dry by Abbazia is a sparkling wine as an aperitif. For its amiability it can be used on many occasions. Great with cocktails, inevitable companion in the happiest moments
- Cuvèe Prestige
- Sparkling wine
- Grape variety
- Recommended glass
- Storage instructions
- In a cool and dry place away from light
- Serving temperature
- 12-16 °C
- Ideal as an aperitif and usable for all meals to accompany the first light meals, starters, fresh cheeses and seafood. For its amiability it can be used on many occasions. great with cocktails
- 0,75 l.
- Limpid, fine and persistent foam, brilliant straw yellow
- Fruity, pleasing, delicate, harmonious, fine, with floral notes
- Fitted, elegant, fresh, harmonious, soft, with fruity finish
The abbey around which the company was founded represented in the Roman period one of the main hubs of the political, commercial, religious and cultural life of this area of Piedmont, also thanks to its strategic geographical position and mild climate. The name of the winery comes, in fact, from the ancient Benedictine monastery dedicated to San Gaudenzio and dating back to the 12th century, but built on the foundations of a Roman temple from the 9th century. The complex is now incorporated into the same cellar and can be visited. Inside are the oldest bas-reliefs of southern Piedmont depicting mythological animals, and rare representations of the first cultivations of the Moscato grape at that time called "Apicius", for its sweetness and the scent that attracted bees.