Cruna Delago Falanghina La Sibilla
- Cruna Delago
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 50-150 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- It is of volcanic origin with sandy expanse characterized by a strong presence of ash and lapilli
- System of cultivation
- Guyot landed bilaterally
- Type of harvest
- Yield per hectare
- 6600 strains per hectare
- Yield in wine
- 70-80 q.li
- Fermentation at temperatureControlled with steel refinement for six months sur lies
- Gambero Rosso
- 3 glasses
- It blends well with vegetables, fish dishes and white meats
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow with golden reflections
- Fresh notes butIntensely delicate: vegetables, before, in Surface and that little souvenir of sage, Mediterranean scrub, green pepper. The fruit comes later;Yellow peach and pineapple not too ripe, And then the mineral salts; Clever taste in the Volcanic soil reverbs
- Well backed by onePleasant acidity with a freshness expressive
We are in Bacoli, in the Campi Flegrei, a strip of land stretching towards the sea. Land of myth and legends whose volcanic soils, made up of ash and lapilli give great expressiveness to our wines, which find new life in the new generations of winegrowers, keepers of ancient vineyards between ruins in opus reticulatum and ravenous concrete monsters. Vine growers for five generations, our philosophy is based on respect for the winemaking and gastronomic traditions of combinability and drinkability inherited from our grandparents: simple flavors, balanced, pleasant, of character but never invasive, in a continuous search for the potential of our vines and time-defying bottles. The family is the cornerstone of our company and we welcome you and welcome you.