Cuvée Andrea D'Arco Spumante Conti D'Arco Talento - Trento DOC
- Spumante Cuvèe Andrea d'Arco
- Sparkling wine
- 200-300 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Loose and drained, of morainic-glacial origin
- System of cultivation
- Simple Trentino pergola
- Ventilated, with strong temperature variations during ripening of the bunches
- The grapes, harvested in the first ten days of September and immediately subjected to a soft pressing, with natural cold decantation. The sparkling wine is made with the traditional classic method, bottled ...
- Serving temperature
- 8 °C
- Particularly suitable as an aperitif and with all delicate foods (excluding pastry)
- 0,75 l.
- Light straw yellow and shiny, with green shades
- Fine and fragrant bread crust, almond flowers and musk
- Dry, sapid, noticeably harmonious, with an elegant bottom of rennet and almond apple that lingers for a long time in the mouth
The name Conti D’Arco derives from the noble family that owned the medieval castle, which from the cliff of Arco dominates the vineyards of the splendid valley between Lake Garda and the Brenta Dolomites. The story is that of the noble family of the Counts of Arco. The names of Odorico, Vinciguerra, Prospero, Andrea d’Arco, are linked over the centuries to events that touch on the legend. Always close to other illustrious families, such as the Gonzagas and often advisers of Emperors, many of the Counts of Arco were cultured and refined gentlemen; Nicolò was a poet and humanist, Giorgio a lover of music and a friend of Mozart. In the splendid castle and in the Renaissance palaces of the village, the deep and fresh cellars called "caneve" never failed, in which to preserve the excellent wine harvested with the tithes of the countryside. The Conti d’Arco line includes a series of DOC wines from Trentino, selected in the most suitable areas of the region by oenologists who follow every step of the production process, from the vineyard to the bottle. An area with ideal terrain and climate, Trentino also has a renowned sparkling wine tradition. For this reason the range includes Talento Trento DOC, classic method sparkling wines dedicated to all special occasions.