Colle Imperatrice 2018 Falanghina Cantine Astroni
- Colle Imperatrice Falanghina
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 100% Falanghina
- 200/400 s.l.
- Type of soil
- Franco - sandy, frank - Limosi
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- First decade of October
- In steel at a temperature of 14-18 ° C for 2 weeks
- Aging of wine
- Sur lies in steel for a few months and bottle
- 0,75 l.
- Clear and consistent wine with a straw yellow color with golden reflections and nuances of a slightly hinted green
- The nose is intense, fine and complex, with floral notes and fruity notes
- Dry, warm and soft taste Good freshness and sapidity
Memory is an essential value for those who put their roots in the earth. The Varchetta family has been dedicating itself to wine production for over a hundred years, always paying attention to the local area without losing sight of the importance of pleasure. It was 1892 when Vincenzo Varchetta decided to strengthen his business, convinced that the time was ripe to transform the pleasure of producing wine into a thriving commercial activity. A decisive contribution was given by his son Giovanni, who, having just returned from the Second World War, succeeded in turning his father's dreams into reality. "Don Giovanni", an expert connoisseur of every corner of the Campania region, infused his children and grandchildren with all the passion and expertise accumulated over the years. Through the history of four generations, the family founded, in 1999, the current company CANTINE ASTRONI, engaging in a project to protect and enhance Campania ampelography and offering an oenology of strong traditions, enriched by modern cultivation and winemaking techniques .