Col De Mez Soligo Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superior Extra Dry
Prosecco Col de Mez is a white wine typical of the area between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene. It is a wine with delicate fruity and floral hints, persistent acidity and a balanced body. This sparkling wine expresses all its splendor for up to 6-8 months from the date of bottling. It has a pale yellow color with greenish reflections, fruity and floral aroma with hints of golden apple and very slight hints of yeast and palate with a beautiful and lively creaminess that is well integrated with its softness.
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Soft pressing and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18-20 °C
- Serving temperature
- 6-8 °C
- And 'the perfect cup for the meal off. It also goes particularly well with dishes based on fish and shellfish
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Fruity and floral with hints of apple golden and very slight hints of yeast
- The palate is creamy with a nice and lively that integrates well with its smoothness
The Colli del Soligo Winery was founded in 1957 by the will of a group of winemakers who share the same passion for Prosecco and their territory. The winery is located halfway along the "White wine road" between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, at the base of splendid and steep hills of volcanic origin that reach altitudes of 300-400 m. s.l.m. and only 50 km separate the Cantina from the splendid Venice. It should also be remembered that ten minutes away is the famous Conegliano Wine School. The winery developed in a few years and the founding members joined others, up to the current about 620, with a production of grapes that on average stabilized at around 150,000 quintals per year. 85% of the grapes are of the glera variety (known as Prosecco), the rest consists of pinot grigio, chardonnay, merlot, cabernet, raboso and pinot nero.