Cirsium Riserva Cesanese 2015 Damiano Ciolli Olevano Romano DOC
- Cesanese Olevano Romano Cirsium
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- cesanese di Affile 100%
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- Excellent to accompany first and second earth dishes
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with garnet veins
- Ripe red fruits combined with hints of pepper, licorice and tobacco
- With a decisive, dynamic tannin and long persistence
THE WINE-MAKING COMPANY DAMIANO CIOLLI
is located in Olevano Romano, a beautiful medieval village perched at about 600 meters above sea level on Monte Celeste, south-east of the province of Rome. The hilly and mountainous area is characterized by pedo-climatic conditions that have allowed the development of a wine-growing knowledge of considerable qualitative interest, which persists to this day.