Pinot Grigio 2016 Castel Firmian Mezzacorona Trentino DOC
- Pinot Grigio Trentino DOC
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Traditional vinification with short cold contact on the skins to increase the structure and richness of the wine and subsequent fermentation at controlled temperature (18-20 ° C)
- Serving temperature
- 10 - 12 °C
- Excellent as an aperitif, it goes well with appetizers, white meats and fish
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow
- Fruity with floral notes of chamomile
- Dry, elegant with delicate acidity
The Castel Firmian line, from the eponymous castle, a noble residence overlooking the Piana Rotaliana vineyards, includes 15 single varietal wines characterized by elegance and harmony in aromas and taste. Trentino offers a rich variety of environments and microclimates, from the sub-Mediterranean area of Lake Garda to the perennial glaciers of Adamello. A varied and multifaceted territory where traditional vines (such as Teroldego, Marzemino and Lagrein) and international vines (such as Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon) coexist. This is the cradle of Castel Firmian wines, elegant and modern wines, recognizable by the harmony of taste, aromas and the bright colors typical of Alpine nature.