Casillero del Diablo 2017 Carmenere Concha y Toro
Casillero del Diablo by Concha y Toro is a 100% Carmenere, a grape originally produced in Bordeaux but exported to Chile in the Maipo Valley and Rapel Valley following an infestation of extremely dangerous pests spread in the vines. The wine has a fruity, intense aroma with hints of coffee and toast. The taste is tannic, with typical notes of plum and blackberry and a medium body on the finish
- Grape variety
- 100% Carmenere
- Type of soil
- Riverbench e benchland
- Aging of wine
- 60% aged in American oak barrels for 9 months
- 31,00% vol.
- It is wonderfully expressed with game, sauces and berries
- 0,75 l.
- Intense and deep purple red color
- Fruity, very expressive with hints of berries, combined with coffee and toast
- From the beginning, the flavors of plums and blackberries are extraordinarily expressed. Medium-bodied and long-lasting