Cappello di Prete 2010 Candido Negroamaro
The depth of ruby red color and the porpoise nail characterize this intense wine with spicy notes and delicate vanilla flavor. The large structure and the full and velvety taste make it remarkable breed.
- Cappello di Prete
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Long maceration of stem grapes. After malolactic fermentation, it ages in barriques
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- Great with roasted beef or grilled meat, lamb, game and hard cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red
- Intense, spicy notes and delicate vanilla flavor
- The large structure and the full and velvety taste make it remarkable breed
The company was born in the early eighties. The company activity includes the whole chain that goes from the cultivation of the vine to the vinification, bottling and marketing. The wine cellar is equipped with technologically advanced equipment, such as to allow a soft pressing, with vinification and aging at controlled temperatures. The production process is based on superior quality production. Fundamental cornerstones of the approach adopted is respect for nature through organic cultivation; the value given to each grape that you try to keep intact and fresh. The use of trolleys with augers capable of entering the vineyards makes this possible.