Cantalupi 2016 Negroamaro Conti Zecca IGT
- Cantalupi Negroamaro
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 100% Negroamaro
- Type of soil
- Of alluvial origin, medium mixture with areas tending to limestone
- System of cultivation
- Spurred cordon
- Plant density
- 4500-5000 piante/ha
- Yield per hectare
- 80 q.ls/ha
- De-stemming and soft crushing Maceration for 12 days at a temperature of 28-30 ° C
- Aging of wine
- At least 12 months in 30 hl oak barrels
- Ageing potential
- 4 e più anni secondo vendemmia
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- It goes well with rich first courses, red meats in general and aged cheeses.
- 0,75 l.
- Intense ruby red tending towards aging with pleasant garnet reflections
- Aromas of small fruits and spices
- Soft and harmonious, well structured with a persistent finish
For five centuries the Counts Zecca have lived in the lands of Leverano, in the heart of Salento. The land has always been listened to, understood and put to good use, until it completed, in the early 1900s, the production cycle from the cultivation to the vinification of the grapes of its own possessions, without ever altering the subtle balance of the place.
Conti Zecca's commitment to enhancing the genius loci has led the company to expand over time. Today Conti Zecca has four family estates, in addition to the original offer, for a total of 320 hectares that stretch between Leverano and Salice Salentino. All make autochthony their reason for being.