Cartizze Superiore Dry 2018 Canevel Valdobbiadene DOCG
Dry Superior sparkling wine from Canevel is the gem guarded jealously in the Valdobbiadene basin. The grapes that ripen in the luxuriant vines that slope almost overhanging the Cartizze hills remain healthy until winter comes, to give life to an aromatic wine with unique taste and personality
- Valdobbiadene Superiore of Cartizze
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- 280 meters s.l.
- System of cultivation
- Modified sylvoz breeding
- Type of harvest
- Cassette Manual
- Harvest Time
- End of September, beginning of October
- Yield per hectare
- 12000 q.li/ha
- At controlled temperature
- Whole grapes with soft pressing and static baking for about eight hours of the must
- 0,75 l.
- Straw straw yellow, brilliant, with greenish tones
- Slightly aromatic, with hints of rose, wisteria and peach
- Amiable, aromatic, sapid and silky with great persistence
The Canevel Spumanti was born in 1979 from the union of two different professionals, but animated by a single, authentic passion: that for the vinification of sparkling wines. The project that approached Mario Caramel and the oenologist Roberto De Lucchi when they decided to found their winery in a small workshop located under the Church of Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene was clear: to produce a sparkling wine of excellence capable of making the most of the prized wines quality of Glera grapes.