Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 Bottega Vinai Cavit Trentino DOC
Cabernet Sauvignon by Bottega Vinai Cavit is a red wine produced in Trentino Alto Adige. It has a deep ruby red color and an intense aroma of wild berries and spices. The taste is velvety, enriched with sweet and firm tannins
- Cabernet Sauvignon Bottega Vinai
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Production area (municipality)
- Vallagarina, right and left of the river Adige in the hills between Avio and Rovereto
- Grape variety
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Good to drink with accompanied by grilled meats, game and aged cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Red ruby
- Intense aroma of berries well integrated with hints of vanilla and toasted spices
- The presence of tannins makes the velvety taste, but decided
Cavit is the acronym of Cantina viticoltori del Trentino. It is a cooperative that unites 11 social wineries for a total of 4500 wine growers. The history of Cavit began in 1950 when some growers in the area north of Trento, fully aware of the uniqueness of their products and with the aim of making the most of them, decided to create a consortium. This consortium was open and aimed at Trentino winemakers and had the task of supporting all stages of winemaking. After a few years the consortium also began to deal with the purely commercial aspect and was equipped with its own cellar to fulfill the requests of its associates. The current site is located in Ravina di Trento and today has an extension of 80 thousand square meters. The task of the winery today is still to support the associated wineries, checking and selecting the grapes for wine production.