Collio Broy 2014 Eugenio Collavini DOC Collio
- Broy bianco Collio
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- System of cultivation
- One and bilateral guyot
- Harvest Time
- Yield per hectare
- 80 q.ls/ha
- The Friulano and Chardonnay grapes are partially dried in fruit with ventilated air that has a humidity
- 5 bunch of grapes
- Dishes of the great kitchen, baked fish or with sauce
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow with saturated green reflections
- Intense and persistent, flavors of ripe tropical fruit, acacia honey, orange peel and yellow flowers
- Powerful and long body, soft and warm, but balanced by pleasant notes of freshness and minerality
Dedication, love for the earth and continuous search for quality: this is the trinomial on which the Collavini family tradition is based. Since 1896, the year in which the winery was founded, Collavini is a tale of passion, a strong bond with the territory and a tireless innovative drive. Expressive channels of these values are the wines and sparkling wines of our production, marked by the alternation of the seasons in the vineyards of Corno di Rosazzo.
The company is located in the municipality of Corno di Rosazzo, in the south-east area of the Colli Orientali del Friuli DOC area, and borders to the east with those of Dolegna and Cormons of the Collio DOC. Considering that our production draws from both areas and that the varietal palette of the Friuli hills is very wide, it follows a rather complex terroir. The factors that contribute to the quality of our wines are: geology, exposure, distance from the mountains, altitude and influence of the prevailing winds. The combination of these factors characterizes the aptitude of the different areas and microclimates to be able to develop wines with particular characteristics. The optimal interaction between site and variety is therefore the final key to produce a wine of excellence.