Brachetto d'Acqui 2019 Rosa Regale Castle Banfi
- Rosa Regale
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Brachetto d'Acqui
- Grapes maceration in red, protracted for about 4/5 days at low temperature,allows the transfer of the color and the characteristic aromas present in the skins.Rapid and frequent weaves are followed, soaking, soft pressing, filtrationand subsequent storage of the product at 0 ° C. The foam grip takes place inautoclave, in the Cellars of Strevi
- Dessert wine particularly suitable for accompanying fresh strawberries,fruit cakes, salad and small pastry
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red very light. Vibrant pink and perlage persistent
- Intense, aromatic, characteristic with shades of Bulgarian rose
- Soft, lovable, elegant with bitter almond and nutmeg sensations
Banfi was born in 1978 thanks to the will of the Italian-American brothers John and Harry Mariani. From the beginning the two brothers planned a large-scale project, integrating a quality wine production with a modern wine cellar with the aim of always maintaining the high quality level of the wines produced. Alongside the Mariani family, Ezio Rivella, one of the greatest Italian winemakers, who immediately believes that due to the rich nature of the soil and the privileged microclimatic position, the territories acquired would have great potential for development. In those years, the brothers John and Harry also took over the historic Piedmontese wine company Bruzzone, active since 1860 and specialized in the production of sparkling wines, to make it the Piedmontese brand of the group, today Banfi Piemonte.
Conceived to preserve the integrity and richness of the grapes to the maximum, the winery now uses the most advanced technologies, the result of revolutionary technical experiments. It is in this philosophy, based on continuous research, that numerous projects created by the company are inserted among which the clonal selection studies of the Sangiovese, the searches on the wood, great protagonist in the process of refinement of the wine, and the realization of the new area of winemaking "Horizon". This last project, entirely conceived and developed within the company, consists of a series of measures and high-level solutions designed to improve every single step of the production process. The great work done in winemaking continues in the silence of the woods, where the great Banfi wines, mainly red, evolve and refine, over the years, their most distinctive characteristics of power, elegance and longevity. The more than 7000 barriques, arranged on orderly rows, and the large barrels, constitute the heart of Banfi, which palpitates in the silence and in the quiet of the nature that surrounds the Cellar.