Bortolotti Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze DOCG
The Valdobbiadene Cartizze has a softness that involves the palate making the fine aperitif champagne, greeting Cup, but also discreet and accomplice companion of cute dialogue. Matched with sweet flavors, or in combination with dry cakes. To avoid the creams.
- Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Cartizze
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- 200–280 meters s.l.m.
- Recommended glass
- Medium large goblet
- Storage instructions
- Away from direct light and heat sources
- Ageing potential
- Up to 12 months, under the right storage conditions
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- 0,75 l.
- Bright straw yellow with golden highlights
- Full, fruity, rich in fragrance
- Soft, harmonious, long and characteristic in its aromatic notes. Fine-grained, persistent with abundant and lasting mousse
The Cantine Umberto Bortolotti company, referring to the local wine tradition, which combines an advanced sparkling wine technique, and operating above all a qualitative choice with all its suppliers operating along the hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, has been presenting its sparkling wines for over seventy years. quality.