Bonarda Dell' Oltrepò Pavese 2018 Tenuta Il Bosco DOC
Bonarda Dell'Oltrepò Pavese by Tenuta Il Bosco is a red wine produced in Veneto. The Oltrepò Pavese is home to Bonarda, an eclectic native grape that gives wines rich in personality. The light pètillant allows it to enhance its fruity and floral aromas, characterized by cherry and violet. In the mouth it is fragrant and immediate, ideal to accompany cold cuts and hot appetizers, first courses with meat sauces and stuffed pasta, poultry and rabbit
- Oltrepò Pavese Vivace
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Zenevredo (Oltrepò Pavese)
- Grape variety
- Pure Croatina
- Vinified traditionally to enhance its pleasant fruity, it is later fermented to obtain a fragrant liveliness
- 12,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 14-16 °C
- Ideal with hot and cold meats, red and white meat roasted or stewed, medium-aged cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red and purple understood
- Intense, fragrant, reminiscent of violets, bitter almond, black cherry and plum
- Dry, soft, savory, slightly pétillant
The origins of Il Bosco Estate in Zenevredo, in the Oltrepò Pavese, date back to the Middle Ages, when the Benedictine monks gave life to the land, after a long period of abandonment, making the vine flourish again. Viticulture in the Oltrepò Pavese is in fact very ancient and the first written documents date back to Pliny and Strabone who in 40 BC, passing through a Roman legion, wrote "good wine, hospitable people and very large wooden barrels". In this land also known as the "Old Piedmont", at the end of the nineteenth century the Italian sparkling wine production began, thanks to Pinot Noir grapes, a vine of excellence particularly suitable for being vinified in white and then giving rise to sparkling noble produced with the classic method.