Blauburgunder - Pinot nero Alto Adige - Sudtirol 2018 Pinot Nero Elena Walch DOC
Pinot Nero by Elena Walch is a red wine produced by Elena Walch in Alto Adige. It represents the typicalness and tradition of Alto Adige, excellent for any occasion and suitable to accompany appetizers and light first courses.
- Blauburgunder Pinot Nero
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Long contact with the skins for a period of 10 days Slow fermentation at controlled temperature The malolactic fermentation follows
- Aging of wine
- Partly in French oak barrels and partly in stainless steel
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- Excellent with first courses and light main courses
- 0,75 l.
- Brilliant ruby red
- Aromas of red berries with notes of white pepper
- Soft and harmonious with spicy aftertaste, soft and elegant persistence