Blangè Langhe Arneis 2019 Ceretto Bio DOC
Blangè is the white side of Piedmontese wines; a product that marked an era, revolutionizing the langarola enology devoted until then to the exclusive exploitation of the red berry varieties. Son of a highly characterizing territory, Roero's, and a productive will aimed at strengthening the recognizability of variety, besides the pleasantness, the Blang combines the modern approach to the vineyard's sustainable approach. Fruit and minerality, fragrance and freshness calibrated, coexist in a white that has made its trademark enjoyable and transversal.
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Vezza d’Alba, Castellinaldo, Canale, Alba
- Grape variety
- 210-290 meters s.l.
- Sud, sud-est, sud-ovest
- Plant density
- 4300 plants per hectare
- First year of production
- Criomacerated for 40%, with different times and temperatures depending on the status of the grapes From this point on, all followed by new techniques in cold working in steel tanks The temperature controlled through a centralized computer system, which guarantees a homogeneous development of wine in its evolution, intervening closely in the same biometabolism as the yeasts
- Recommended glass
- Average goblet
- 12% of Arneis bottles produced in Piedmont represented by Blangè. Del Blang cuts us in love like a beautiful young woman forever. Born in 1985, Arneis Blangè was among the first great bets of Bruno and Marcello Ceretto. Hard to think of a white, in the great moment of the reds, for Ceretto, instead, was a genius intuition. The first plot was purchased on the hills of Vezza d'Alba, where the rare native vine would have given far more than a new label to the collection. This white, fruity, lightweight perlage, today appreciated all over the world, a wine that, in its curious name to French, evokes a concept of elegance. Over the years, Blang has become the emblem of the intuition and creativity of the Ceretto brothers. The term Blangè comes from boulanger, the baker of the French settled near Cherasco in remote times. And then, voila, real things, gestures and simple ideas from the 'shameless' label created by the Milanese designer Silvio Coppola to unveil, like through a seductive split, the intense soul of Blangè
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow
- Rich, floral and fruity with acacia, citrus, peach and tropical fruit notes
- Fruity, fresh and dry, with aromatic apples of apple and pear
HISTORY AND DIFFUSION
160 hectares of vineyards, 4 cellars, 17 wines produced, 150 collaborators in the vineyard, cellar and office, 5,000 customers in wine shops and restaurants in Italy, 60 export countries. The territory and the people have always been the guiding values of Ceretto: the enhancement of the typicality of the Langhe and its wines and the involvement of the human resources that work in the company have always been the common thread.