Blanc Fumat 2016 Sauvignon Collio Eugenio Collavini DOC
- Blanc Fumat
- Sauvignon Collio DOC
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- System of cultivation
- Guyot e cordone speronato
- Harvest Time
- Yield per hectare
- 80-90 q.ls/ha
- Classic, with cold maceration of the grapes for a whole night The subsequent fermentation in steel at a strictly controlled temperature lasts about two weeks. It follows the refinement on the fine lees until full maturation
- 12,50% vol.
- Excellent for fish appetizers in general, sauced fish dishes and especially shellfish, both boiled and grilled. Combinable also with risottos and herbal soups
- 0,75 l.
- Pale straw yellow with greenish reflections
- The nose offers decidedly varietal and mineral, never cloying. Remember the yellow pepper leaf, sage and melon
- Fresh, full, decidedly aromatic and persistent
Dedication, love for the earth and continuous search for quality: this is the trinomial on which the Collavini family tradition is based. Since 1896, the year in which the winery was founded, Collavini is a tale of passion, a strong bond with the territory and a tireless innovative drive. Expressive channels of these values are the wines and sparkling wines of our production, marked by the alternation of the seasons in the vineyards of Corno di Rosazzo.
The company is located in the municipality of Corno di Rosazzo, in the south-east area of the Colli Orientali del Friuli DOC area, and borders to the east with those of Dolegna and Cormons of the Collio DOC. Considering that our production draws from both areas and that the varietal palette of the Friuli hills is very wide, it follows a rather complex terroir. The factors that contribute to the quality of our wines are: geology, exposure, distance from the mountains, altitude and influence of the prevailing winds. The combination of these factors characterizes the aptitude of the different areas and microclimates to be able to develop wines with particular characteristics. The optimal interaction between site and variety is therefore the final key to produce a wine of excellence.