Benuara 2016 Cusumano Nero d'Avola e Syrah IGP
- Nero d' Avola and Syrah IGP
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- Nero d'Avola
- 250 meters s.l.
- Nero d'Avola to the South, Syrah to the Southeast
- Type of soil
- Compact clay
- System of cultivation
- cattle breeding
- Plant density
- 5000 plants / ha for Black Avola, 5000 plants / ha for Syrah
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- Nero d'Avola in the first decade of September,
the Syrah in the last decade of August
- Yield per hectare
- 60 q.ls/ha
- Conduction of cold meating of skins for 2 days at 7 ° C, fermentation at 26 ° -28 ° With frequent replacements and follings
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Aging of wine
- 80% steel and 20% in 20 hl barrels
- 14,50% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Dark ruby red
- Fruity profile of blackberry, cherry, currant, embellished with freshly spiced and slightly vegetable scents
- Full, rich, soft, warm and engaging. It closes with a finishing finish of great persistence on the fruit
Each wine is an expression of its territory.
Ficuzza 189 hectares, in Piana degli Albanesi in the province of Palermo.
Presti and Pegni 70 hectares, on the hills of Monreale.
San Giacomo 140 hectares, in Butera in the province of Caltanissetta.
Milioto 3 hectares, in the territory of Partinico.
Monte Pietroso 30 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Marchesa 50 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Buonivini 20 hectares, in the territory of Pachino.