Bardolino 2017 Corte Giara Allegrini
- Bardolino DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Type of soil
- Morainic hills of fluvio-glacial origin
- System of cultivation
- In stainless steel at a controlled temperature
- Aging of wine
- Three months in stainless steel
- Excellent to accompany tagliatelle with tomato sauce, spaghetti with clams in red, white and delicate meats, stewed rabbit, trout with miller and steamed vegetables
- 0,75 l.
- Brilliant ruby red
- Fruity bouquet with an intense and consistent aroma of berries
- Dry and sapid, slightly bitter aftertaste
An innovative project, born in 89 in Valpolicella, in the Veneto region. An initiative of the Allegrini family and a select group of winemakers. It values the enological heritage of the Veneto, the cultivation of the grapes on the hill slopes at high altitudes and the winemakers who meet strict standards.
Our philosophy is to offer high value wines for daily consumption, wines that are true to their roots and have a modern, elegant and eclectic appeal. Accessible and easy to understand wines of high value and soft flavors, for the pleasure of everyday life. An excellent combination of quality, price and service.