Barbera D' Alba 2015 Beni di Batasiolo
Barbera D' Alba by Beni di Batasiolo is a Ruby red wine with violet reflections. Olfactory examination has good intensity and persistence, vinous, fruity and vegetal. On the palate it is dry, with good acidity and tannins very delicate and almost imperceptible. The recognizable olfactory sensations and the good equilibrium of all the components make this wine a product of good pleasure.
- Barbera of Alba
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Production area of Barbera d'Alba D.O.C.
- Grape variety
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- The first fifteen days of October
- Strain and fermentation in stainless steel for about 10-12 days
- Aging of wine
- After malolactic fermentation, it is refined in Slavonian oak barrels for about 12 months. After a further rest instainless steel tanks the wine is put in bottle, where it will continue its aging
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- Considered the Piedmontese wine par excellence on the daily meals, it delicately accompanies a whole meal, from starters to cheeses, passing through the first dishes and the second of white and red meat
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with violet reflections
- Good intensity and persistence, vinous, fruity and vegetal
- Dry with good acidity and tannins very delicate and almost imperceptible
The farmhouses are all located in the precious area of Barolo: Batasiolo, Morino, Cerequio and Brunate in La Morra; Boscareto and the historic Briccolina in Serralunga d'Alba; Bricco di Vergne and Zonchetta in Barolo; Tantesi and Bussia Bofani in Monforte d'Alba. The Dogliani brothers then decided to have a new name in these possessions and took inspiration from the vineyard. This is how Beni di Batasiolo came to life, the new cellar of the soft lines of the vineyard of the same name.In the ancient local dialect the word "goods" identifies possession, estate. The relationship of symbiosis between man and earth comes from epochs in which life has passed the other and the only real benefit for the farmer. The name Beni di Batasiolo contains an ancient way of being here, an inseparable bond between the farmer and his vineyard. You can never understand the essence of the Basi di Batasiolo without considering the expanses of its vineyards in the most valuable and important communes of the Langhe. Batasiolo, a winery that in addition to having all its own vineyards in the heart of an open land for its great red wines, the Langhe, produce all the most celebrated wines of this region are Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera d'Alba Sovrano and the Dolcetto d'Alba Bricco di Vergne, but also great white wines such as Moscato d'Asti Bosc dla Rei, the Langhe Chardonnay Morino and the Gavi of the Municipality of Gavi. Complete this great range the elegant Batasiolo Classic Method vintage and the exclusive Moscato Passito Muscatel Tardì. Barolo is the emblem of the winery's wine production, the real diamond point, and Beni di Batasiolo is proud to be able to present five different Cruunte wines from the privileged hills of Monforte, Serralunga and La Morra: Barolo Bussia Vigneto Bofani , the Barolo Boscareto, the Barolo Cerequio, the Barolo Brunate and the award-winning Barolo Briccolina.